The Carter Family

As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord

Jada's Smile

Published by Gabe, Amber, Jada and Micah Carter under on 7:06 PM

Well, the past few nights have become much more challenging as we seem to have a regular cranky time from about 11pm - 2am. I was able, however, to capture this beautiful smile today & it really made my day!

Gabe & I have discovered a whole new level of tired where we commonly ask each other , "what was I doing downstairs,again?" or "Wanna go for a walk with the wheelchair?" (translation- stroller). It's pretty hilarious; we laugh quite often at ourselves. :-)

Gabe is going to a Men's Retreat this weekend with our church- I'm sure he's looking forward to sleeping all night tomorrow night :-). My mom is coming up here to stay with me while he's gone (Thank you, Mom!)

Everything is going well over here; I'm still amazed how much Jada is growing and changing every day. We love her so much.








-- Post From My iPhone

2 comments:

Rebecca said... @ January 9, 2009 at 8:47 AM

Wow! What adorable little dimples!

Anonymous said... @ January 9, 2009 at 2:26 PM

Hey Amber! It's so great to read about your experiences with Jada. I have to say I'm impressed...you got back to church much sooner than I did! Looks like she moved to her crib much earlier too, good for you!! Keep up the great work, looks like you love being a mommy and are great at it! Might just see you in the nursing moms room this week!

Post a Comment

 

Followers