The Carter Family

As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord

I Love Naptime

Published by Gabe, Amber, Jada and Micah Carter under on 9:05 PM
After staying awake straight from 2am - 5:45 am this morning, I am just loving any 30 minute nap I can squeeze in. Jada & I just got up from a quick nap on the couch; she has been so sweet and cuddly this afternoon.

She also had her first real bath today (before today I was too scared to give her a real bath, so I just stuck to sponge baths). She surprisingly liked it at first. She did cry a little, but I could tell that she felt clean and happy afterwards. She slept so well on me afterwards (pictured here). I'll have to post the bathtime pictures next time.

Have a wonderful night!






-- Post From My iPhone

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Followers