The Carter Family

As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord

Jada's First Night in Her Crib

Published by Gabe, Amber, Jada and Micah Carter under on 4:07 AM

Jada's officially sleeping in her crib at nighttime now instead of next to me in a bassinette. I have to admit, I did cry just a
little when we put her to bed last night because I felt like my baby was already moving on to the next step. It's been a great night, though, so far. This is her third feeding tonight, which is perfectly on schedule and she hasn't spit up yet tonight, which is fantastic. She's such a big girl.

On Friday, my family came up to visit Jada & I have some great pictures to post from that visit, but I'll do that later on today. Well, I'm off now to get a couple more hours of sleep before she needs to eat again. Goodnight (or Goodmorning?) !



-- Post From My iPhone

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Followers