The Carter Family

As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord

Jada's 2 Week Dr. Visit

Published by Gabe, Amber, Jada and Micah Carter under on 8:00 PM
Today Jada saw Dr. Knapp for her 2 week well baby visit. They had to take the heel prick test, but she was a brave girl & handled it with only a couple tears (while being held by Mommy). She weighs 8 lbs 1oz , which was close to our goal of returning to her birth weight of 8 lbs 4 oz. She is also 2 inches taller- she's 21 inches tall now!

She is still a great eater and is an excellent communicator. She lets us know right away if she's hungry or if something is wrong. :-)

It's so fun to start to see her little personality. We're looking forward to getting to know her better with every day. When she was first born, I thought she looked a lot like me (definitely my cheeks and dimples). I think she's starting to look more like Gabe each day. It's so fun to see little parts if Gabe and myself in her. She is so amazing and God has blessed us with such an incredible little girl.














-- Post From My iPhone

1 comments:

Rebecca said... @ January 6, 2009 at 8:03 AM

Cute pictures! She is looking so beautiful :)

Post a Comment

 

Followers