The Carter Family

As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord

Eating Breakfast is Tiring!

Published by Gabe, Amber, Jada and Micah Carter under on 10:19 AM
Jada fell asleep while eating her rice cereal this morning! Here she is starting to nod off...





And... She's out!





Ha ha. We had a busy morning going for a run, getting ready for the day, saying goodbye to Daddy as he left for work, that by the time eating breakfast came around, Jada was ready to take a nap.

Here's a cute picture of Jada sleeping on Daddy after church on Wednesday night. Notice the time... 8:25... She knew it was bedtime and didn't care that she wasn't in her bed...it was time to sleep!



I love this next picture because Jada's nickname is "Baby Bear". Notice the shirt. :-)




Okay, just one more picture! Doesn't she look so grown up sitting in her Bumbo? I can't believe how fast she's growing right now!


-- Post From My iPhone

2 comments:

Anonymous said... @ June 5, 2009 at 12:25 PM

I agree. Eating breakfast is hard! I just love that first picture. It's kind of like how I feel today at work. :)

-Tiffany

Anonymous said... @ June 5, 2009 at 12:25 PM

P.S. Except I don't have rice cereal running down my face....

Post a Comment

 

Followers