The Carter Family

As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord

Jada's Dedication & Gabe's First Father's Day

Published by Gabe, Amber, Jada and Micah Carter under on 7:30 AM


Jada was dedicated at church yesterday, on Gabe's first Father's Day. It was special to have our church family & friends there to pray with us for our little Jada. She did great while Pastor Brett held her (no spit-ups or crying...way to go Jada!) too!








Afterwards, we headed over to Claim Jumper with a group of friends for some delicious food. Here's me & Jada at Claim Jumper celebrating. I realized yesterday that Claim Jumper was also the restaurant my family ate at after Jada's ultrasound (when we found out we were having a girl). It must be the perfect place to celebrate Jada!


Jada wanted to take a bite out of Gabe's "Widow Maker" burger, but settled for sucking on a spoon. :-) Gabe is such a wonderful daddy. I am so thankful that he's my husband and Jada's daddy.




Here's Jada attempting to crawl in her pretty dress. She's getting pretty close; before we know it, she'll be mobile! Yikes! I'm still trying to get used to the idea that my baby is already 6 months old! I can't believe it. She turned 6 months old on Saturday. Wow.
Here she is sitting all by herself. She's not sitting totally straight up, but she stayed like this for a good 30 sec. or so before falling over to the side. :-) Everyday, she makes so much progress, it's crazy!


Posted by Picasa


1 comments:

R Carter said... @ June 25, 2009 at 8:00 AM

Nice Pics Kids - thanks, Papa C

Post a Comment

 

Followers