The Carter Family

As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord

Rice Cereal

Published by Gabe, Amber, Jada and Micah Carter under on 2:11 PM
Jada started eating her first solid foods (well, solid as in mushy rice cereal!) on Sunday! I was going to wait until she was 6 months old, but was just so excited, that I reasoned that 5 months & 4 days was close enough. :-)

She's been watching us eat & reaching out to grab our food lately; it's like she was saying, "Please, Mommy, let me try to eat from a big-girl spoon! I can do it!".

She loves her rice cereal (it's pretty bland & not so yummy to me...yes, I tried the tiniest little bit just to see what I was feeding my child)! She dives for the spoon and smiles while she's eating. Sometimes, she attempts talking & eating at the same time which results in a spray of rice cereal in Mommy's direction. She has always been quite the multi-tasker. :-)

Here are some pictures of our sweet baby enjoying her first bites of solid (ish) food.








































And just for fun, here's one of my current favorite pics of Jada... I call it the "Air Guitar". :-)











-- Post From My iPhone


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Followers