The Carter Family

As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord

Sweet Potatoes for Our Sweet Girl

Published by Gabe, Amber, Jada and Micah Carter under on 4:57 PM

On Tuesday, June 9th, Jada tried her first solid baby food (besides rice cereal). We decided that sweet potato puree would be a great first food. Here's a brief synopsis of her experience...

"Hmmm... this recipe doesn't look too hard...







"I'm all prepared to create my first masterpiece...









"Ta da! Nothing to it! Now I wonder how it's going to taste...








"Um...I'm not quite sure what I think yet. Do I like this stuff?








"MMM...yeah I do like sweet potatoes. They're pretty good!"







Posted by Picasa

1 comments:

R Carter said... @ June 14, 2009 at 12:56 PM

Nice... Jada's getting so alert and alive...will be good to see you all on June 21

Post a Comment

 

Followers