The Carter Family

As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord

She's Mobile!

Published by Gabe, Amber, Jada and Micah Carter under on 3:19 PM
Wow. My life has just changed. Jada doesn't stay in one place anymore. She can roll from one side of the room to the other in less than a minute. A couple days ago, we entered the world of rolling, wiggling, and kicking during diaper changes. Yikes!

Her favorite sounds to make are "Dat, Dat, Dat" (I think she's getting close to "Daddy"!) and clicking her tongue with the roof of her mouth. She loves talking and is exploring new sounds everyday.

I used to just buckle her in the bouncy chair and set her in the bathroom while I took a shower, but she now throws her toys forward then leans forward to grab them (resulting in a half somersault forward hanging from her seat). That was yesterday. Today I placed her on the middle of our floor where I could see her from the shower. Nothing around her except safe toys. Less than a minute later, she rolled to the electric outlet & tried to suck on Daddy's chords that were plugged in. Hmmm... I think it's time to set up the Pack & Play.





On Thursday, Jada had her 6 month well baby check-up. She was 19 lbs. 6 oz. (60th percentile) and 27 1/4 inches long (90th percentile). She was so tough for her shots; I'm so proud of her. She's very happy and healthy.

Here's a step by step look into Jada rolling on her tummy to grab a toy. The whole process only takes a couple seconds. Watch out, world! Here she comes!






0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Followers