The Carter Family

As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord

What I'm Thankful For

Published by Gabe, Amber, Jada and Micah Carter under on 9:32 PM
What I'm Thankful For:

A beautiful, peaceful, sleeping baby.
My awesome in-laws that allowed me to take a wonderful 2 hour nap today.
Ron for cleaning up dog poop in the backyard (seriously SO appreciated). Wow.
The great conversation I had with Becky today about our new little babies.
God's amazing creation of the human body that heals itself so well.
My incredibly patient, loving, caring husband who has been selflessly cleaning and cooking for me.
Coffee...oh how I've missed coffee over the past 9 months.
Being able to walk without my hips and legs hurting.
Going pee as frequently as a normal person instead of constantly feeling like I have to go.
My amazingly supportive friends and family who send me e-mails and call me to tell me that they care and ask if they can help.
Our Homegroup from church who showered us with love and gifts.
Dinners from church.
My little miracle... Jada Faith Carter. I am so blessed.

We love you guys so much and really appreciate all that you're doing for us. Thank you so much.
Posted by Picasa

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Followers