The Carter Family

As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord

Methane on the rise!

Published by Gabe under on 11:34 PM
I had to post this picture, one; because it is hilarious and two; because I'm pretty sure this is how Jada feels about 90% of the time that she is awake. If she's not freaking out about passing a little gas, as pictured to the left, she's feeding and passing gas at the same time, which is impressive on many levels. 9 days old and already multi-tasking, thats my girl!

You might be thinking why are Amber and Gabe posting at 11:40 pm, well it's because of the picture you see with this post. I now have a new enemy. GAS of the methane type. Good night and God Bless. 

1 comments:

Karly81 said... @ December 30, 2008 at 2:20 PM

LOL! I love this picture! Toby can sympathize greatly with Jada...he was the gassiest child alive! I can teach you all the tricks on Thursday! :)

Post a Comment

 

Followers