The Carter Family

As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord

Merry Christmas!

Published by Gabe, Amber, Jada and Micah Carter under on 7:20 PM

Jada is already growing so fast. We are enjoying every second with her. We have recently discovered that she sleeps much, much better in a semi-upright position sitting in her carseat as opposed to flat on her back in the bassinett (Thanks Mom for the tip!) Her tummy can digest her food much easier and she keeps down her food, which makes Mommy worry less when she spits up.

She has dimples on both cheeks when she smiles. Her ears wiggle up and down when she smiles too, which is amazing to me (I've never been able to wiggle my ears, but Gabe can do it). She has Daddy's olive Italian skin tone and Mommy's chipmunk cheeks and dimples.

She's not a fan of getting her diaper changed, but she's getting a little more used to it & doesn't put up as much of a fight. She loves cuddling on Mommy and Daddy and is still a good eater. We are so in love with our baby. I can't believe we're parents; what a blessing.





Posted by Picasa

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Followers