The Carter Family

As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord

Nap Time Video

Published by Gabe, Amber, Jada and Micah Carter under , on 5:27 PM

Today was a great day and everything couldn't be better. Jada is feeding really well and she had her first 2 diaper changes (Dad was relieved that the nurses handled these). Grandma & Grandpa Chapin along with the rest of the Chapin & Thompson gang, visited us for a few hours today which was awesome, and of course Jada loved being held by everyone.

Mom has just finished eating dinner and is taking as nap while Jada sleeps, so I thought I would shoot some video of our baby girl sleeping.

On a side note, while I've been waiting for the video to upload I was thinking about Jada's name. We picked Jada because it is Hebrew for "wise" or "wisdom" and paired that together with Faith. But when you think about all three names put togther Jada Faith Carter it translates to a Wise Faithful Cart-Pusher. Just a funny thought I guess.

Enjoy!

1 comments:

Anonymous said... @ December 21, 2008 at 6:51 PM

Amber and Gabe, Congratulations! Jada is just gorgeous! Ha, Ha, I timed it about right, I just had the wrong day! But what a beautiful wintery day to welcome your little blessing.

S. Starns

Post a Comment

 

Followers