The Carter Family

As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord

Today was Jada's Due Date

Published by Gabe, Amber, Jada and Micah Carter under on 5:20 PM
Today was Jada's due date. I can't believe she's been in our lives for 9 days already. Well, physically out in the world with us; she's been in our lives for a while. Time is already flying by. We've loved having visitors and Jada has loved meeting everyone. She is letting me sleep from 1am to 5am pretty regularly then I get in a couple hours before and after that- it's really not too bad. She can breathe much easier now that her nose is clearing up. I love the sound of a peaceful, sleeping baby- cute little breaths and little baby sighs.

Gabe's parents just left today; it was so special for them to meet their new granddaughter. She's the first grandchild on both sides of the family! My family will be up again in a few days & we'll be able to have a late Christmas with them too.






-- Post From My iPhone

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Followers