The Carter Family

As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord

My First Mother's Day!

Published by Gabe, Amber, Jada and Micah Carter under on 7:00 AM


Today is my first official Mother's Day, although, personally, I consider it my second Mother's Day because I found out that I was pregnant one week before Mother's Day last year. In church last year, Pastor Brett asked the women in the church who were mothers to raise their hands. I did. I loved it. This past year has been one of the best in my life. My little family is such a blessing to me. My Gabe & Jada are just incredible. God is amazing.

Here are some fun pictures of our family:





Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Rebecca said... @ May 10, 2009 at 11:10 AM

She is totally rocking that tummy time, what a cute picture!!
Happy Mother's Day!!

meataballmama said... @ May 10, 2009 at 2:13 PM

HAPPY,HAPPY MOTHERS DAY AMBER! I am so thankful for such an awesome daughter/mother of my grand baby,and wonderful wife to my son! May you have a Wonderful and Memorable Day. These Pictures are great..I can't believe How Jada has grown and how your smiles radiate so much Joy!

Rebecca said... @ May 17, 2009 at 5:31 PM

Ok Amber...this is a week old now...time for new pictures...... ;P

Post a Comment

 

Followers