The Carter Family

As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord

Jada Knows Her Name!

Published by Gabe, Amber, Jada and Micah Carter under on 9:52 AM

For the past couple weeks, I've been calling out Jada's name when she's facing the other direction to see if she turns to respond. She did occasionally. As of yesterday, when either Gabe or I say "Jada" or "Jada Bear" (her nickname), so turns to look at us and smiles. She officially knows and responds to her name. She is so smart.

On Wednesday, Jada & I visited Becky & David. Here's Becky holding both babies! Is it just me, or does it look like Jada's trying to kiss David? Yikes! Only 3 months old & already interested in boys!







Earlier this week, the weather was absolutely beautiful - we're talking sunny & 78 degrees! Here's Jada & I getting ready to go play outside.








I recently attached Mr. Frog back to Jada's carseat. Oh how she missed her friend. She spent the whole car ride to Fred Meyer catching up with him.... Just talking away! I looked at the rearview mirror and saw Mr. Frog just flying around. When we pulled in the parking lot, she was grasping on to the little loop attached to Mr. Frog. Here she is holding on to her friend in Fred Meyer.








And a couple more fun pictures...








Post From My iPhone

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Followers