The Carter Family

As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord

15 lbs. 14.5 oz & 24.5 inches tall!

Published by Gabe, Amber, Jada and Micah Carter under on 6:09 PM
Jada had her 4 month well-baby doctor appt. on Thursday. She weighed 15 lbs. 14.5 oz and was 24.5 inches tall! She's in the 75th percentile in both height & weight, so she's a good, healthy size.

Jada & I hung out with Becky & David today & we held each other's babies for a few minutes. It is so much different holding David instead of Jada. He's a few inches taller than her and probably close to the same weight, or slightly less. It's funny how even babies have different body types! David is such a sweet little guy. He let Jada play with his favorite red bird toy today. Here's a picture of them saying "goodbye" to each other today.








This is the cute argyle sweater Jada wore today. It was one of those outfits that look so big in her closet, so I figured it was too big for her. Once I put it on her, I realized how big she is! And take notice... no bib! She's not spitting up as much! Whoo hoo! Isn't she so stinkin' cute? I love it.














-- Post From My iPhone

2 comments:

meataballmama said... @ April 27, 2009 at 8:57 PM

Jada Faith Bear is such a joy.....It's so delightful to hold her and be with her and you guys too! She's becoming so much more aware and has such a happy disposition..sure, she still has and will have those growing pains for years to come,,,but such is life eh.. no pain no gain...We love you all so much.. gMom & gDad Carter

Rebecca said... @ May 5, 2009 at 3:17 PM

Ok, I'm looking at your pics again and it's making me miss her already!!

Post a Comment

 

Followers