The Carter Family

As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord

Excited About Talking

Published by Gabe, Amber, Jada and Micah Carter under on 9:38 AM

Jada is talking up a storm; no real words yet, but lots of fun sounds! Although, I did walk in her room yesterday and it totally sounded like she said, "Hey!", so I looked back at her & said, "Hey!" right back. :-)

She gets so excited to have conversations with Mommy & Daddy. She's learning about loud sounds and quiet sounds. When she's especially happy, she talks very loudly and smiles a ton. She loves it when we respond to her with her favorite sounds like "ng-gee". We'll have to post a video soon of a conversation with Jada.

Kaya, one of our dogs, walked in Jada's room this morning when Jada was playing on her activity mat. Jada must have been pretty excited to see her because she started talking to her! I love it. She also talks to Mr. Frog quite often in the car (the toy that hangs from her car seat). She is definitely a little girl who loves talking. I can't wait to hear her first word (besides "hey"). :-)








-- Post From My iPhone

1 comments:

meataballmama said... @ April 15, 2009 at 2:58 PM

Oh do I ever Love that Girl! The more I hear about her,the more I see her,I just fall more and more in Love!
Wanted to thank you for your amazing hospitality over this weekend!You all Bless us! Love, Granny?Nana?etc. I wonder what word Jada will pick?

Post a Comment

 

Followers