The Carter Family

As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord

Jada & David

Published by Gabe, Amber, Jada and Micah Carter under on 6:49 PM

What a cute couple! Jada & David have matching outfits (well, Jada has the girl version & David has the boy version)! It's so fun to see them interact. They stared each other down today & even gave each other sympathy cries. Jada & I love hanging out with Becky & David!

We actually came up with a new word today by accident - dryper. (dry+diaper=dryper) Ha ha. Here it is used in a sentence - "Does somebody need a dryper?". Yes, this is what happens when two mommies get together. :-)







-- Post From My iPhone

2 comments:

Rebecca said... @ April 6, 2009 at 8:32 PM

I love it! Our little kiddos are so cute! i don't know what we'd do without you guys :)
Seriously! Every time one of my friends finds out they're pregnant, I pray that they will find a pregnant/mom buddy like you :D

Jada looks so little and cute, I am missing her already!

Karly81 said... @ April 7, 2009 at 11:27 AM

Oh my word...how stinkin' cute! And I love the dryper...I am SO using that now! lol

Post a Comment

 

Followers