The Carter Family

As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord

Playing & Running with Mommy

Published by Gabe, Amber, Jada and Micah Carter under on 8:20 PM
 
Here's a cute picture of Jada hanging out in her Bumbo chair. She likes to sit in her chair while Daddy & I eat dinner. That way we all eat dinner as a family. :-)
 
Jada just started playing with her activity mat. She actually kicks the little inflatable ball and likes looking at the brightly colored hanging fish. Her little legs are so strong; we're so proud of our future soccer player.
 
So I recently decided to start running again. Jada prefers when I run instead of walk (she starts fussing when I start walking) so it gives me good motivation to keep going and get in shape! We're having a great time with her stroller. I love the carseat attachment that we have; that way she can go for runs with me & face me. She give me big smiles when we're running. :-)
 
Posted by Picasa

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Followers