The Carter Family

As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord

"Ogg-ee" & "Ng-gah"

Published by Gabe, Amber, Jada and Micah Carter under on 8:52 AM

"Ogg-ee" & "Ng-gah" are Jada's two favorite sounds to make. She is quite the little talker these days. She loves having one-on-one conversations especially while she's laying on her changing table after she has a new clean diaper or outfit on. It's like she's saying "thanks for changing my diaper, Mommy. I feel a lot better now. Maybe we should go to coffee". :-)

This is Jada & Daddy taking a nap together this past weekend.




I love this next picture because this is a classic Jada expression. She woke up from sleeping in her car seat and had somehow slid down to the bottom. When I came in her room to get her in the morning, this is how she looked. I call this face "uh, Mommy, this is a little uncomfortable and since I can't move myself back up... Do you mind?".





Here, she's taking a nap laying in her crib. What a cutie!





Okay, one more picture. She wasn't really happy here, but she looks like such a big girl with a hood on.




-- Post From My iPhone

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Followers