The Carter Family

As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord

Jada - My Business Partner

Published by Gabe, Amber, Jada and Micah Carter under on 12:21 PM
Daddy helped Jada set up her little work station in our office this weekend! Here she is processing some bookkeeping for Mommy. :-)





I have recently resigned from Social Security to stay home with Jada. I have started a bookkeeping business - Carter Billing Services, LLC & currently have 2 wonderful clients. I work at home while she's napping. I am so thankful for the opportunity to stay home with my baby and work doing something I love doing. I'm one of those weird people that actually enjoys paperwork and business & tax law. :-) I'm staying busy taking care of Jada full-time & doing bookkeeping part-time. I'm so blessed; God never ceases to amaze me with His awesome plans for my life.

If you know of anyone who needs any help with business paperwork, starting up a business, Accounts Payable, or Accounts Receivable, just send them my way!


-- Post From My iPhone

2 comments:

Anonymous said... @ March 30, 2009 at 8:21 PM

That is so nice that you get to work from home. I hope you have great success with getting clients.

- Karena

meataballmama said... @ March 31, 2009 at 3:45 PM

Grannys, second attempt! Oh dear my written words just disappear!Anyway what I've been trying to say is that I love this picture! I commend the Picture Taker and the Review writer! I am so Blessed by all of you and your creative expressions I feel they really reveal the amazing character if Jada our Love

Post a Comment

 

Followers