The Carter Family

As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord

Jada visits Toby

Published by Gabe, Amber, Jada and Micah Carter under on 9:08 PM

Jada went to Toby's house today. They're good friends. Toby shared his toys with her today & even let her use his old bouncy seat. She loved it (I think Mommy may take a trip to Target & pick up one of those soon!).

Toby actually used to pat my tummy when I was pregnant to say "hi" to Jada. Karly & I would point to my big tummy and say "baby!" then he would pat my tummy. He's still pretty interested in her & she seems to do pretty well with him too.

Notice they both have something in their mouths. Ha ha. Jada was apparently bored with only one fist in her mouth & decided to try both at the same time. When she sets a goal for herself, she doesn't give up until it's accomplished. That's my girl! :-)







-- Post From My iPhone

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Followers