The Carter Family

As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord

Weekend in Sunriver

Published by Gabe, Amber, Jada and Micah Carter under on 3:32 PM
Last weekend, we headed over to Sunriver with the Louis Palau Association for their Presidential Council weekend. Gabe, Jada, & I helped out with the 5-11 year old kids. We had a blast. Not only did we get to play with fun kiddos, but we also had some fun free time on Saturday. We spent that time as a family walking to the Sunriver mall for lunch then we went swimming. Jada LOVES splashing in the water. Here are some fun pictures of us chilling out in the pool and a couple of us hanging out in our room. There are quite a few pictures, so Gabe put them into a slideshow for me. :-)

1 comments:

Rebecca said... @ August 3, 2009 at 9:13 AM

Oh! Super-cute; David and I both enjoyed watching your slideshow!

Post a Comment

 

Followers