The Carter Family

As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord

A Splashin' Fool in David's Pool

Published by Gabe, Amber, Jada and Micah Carter under on 7:29 PM
Jada LOVED splashing in David's new pool today. They were hilarious together. Jada was going to town splashing as hard and fast as possible while David had one arm over the edge of the pool lounging, just trying to relax. He looked over at Becky like, "Mom, what is she doing? Can't she see that she is making a mess while I'm trying to take it easy over here?". At a couple points, he tried escaping the pool- no doubt because his friend was a splashin' fool. :-)

Well, I think this means that Jada needs her own kiddie pool for home. She could have splashed for hours, but we ran out of playtime. Oh yeah, when I leaned her back, she showed off her crazy kicking skills too! She's a water baby, that's for sure!

I forgot my good camera, but here are some fun shots from my phone. Enjoy!!!
















Here's a video of Jada splashing too! Thanks so much, Becky, for sending this to me!

1 comments:

Rebecca said... @ July 22, 2009 at 3:02 PM

Love it! Can't wait till our next playdate!

Post a Comment

 

Followers