The Carter Family

As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord

Clap Your Hands!

Published by Gabe, Amber, Jada and Micah Carter under on 5:14 PM
Jada started clapping her hands last Saturday! We were going for a walk and she did something cute, so I said, "Yay, Jada!" and clapped my hands. She then looked back at me, smiled, and proceeded to clap her hands too! She is definitely the smartest baby in the world! I am so proud of her. Now whenever we say, "Clap your hands, Jada! Yay!", she claps her hands with us. :-)


Posted by Picasa


Jada loves hanging out with Gabe so much. Here are a couple sweet pictures of them reading together the other night.




1 comments:

vera said... @ August 9, 2009 at 7:18 PM

Sweet I love it when they start clapping. Hey did you guyd get a new couch it looks sweet.

Post a Comment

 

Followers