The Carter Family

As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord

Weekend in Eugene

Published by Gabe, Amber, Jada and Micah Carter under on 3:32 PM
This past weekend, we headed down to Eugene for Uncle Cole's birthday. He turns 19 today (7/13)! We visited Nana & Papa on Friday night for a few hours because Papa Ron's birthday was the previous day, then headed over to Grandma & Grandpa's house to be with Cole this weekend. Jada had a fabulous time playing with everybody. She slept in her Pack 'N' Play for the first time and the nights went very well. I was a bit worried because I just introduced the Pack 'N' Play about a week ago & she hasn't been a huge fan of it yet, but she slept great in it... both nights!

On Saturday, we went for a walk down the bikepath on the Willamette River with my family and all of the dogs (4 total...whew!). We had a BBQ for Cole's birthday and, of course, some cake & pie. I loved seeing my family.

Here's a picture of Jada & Gabe the night before we took off to Eugene. You should see her little face light up when Daddy comes home in the evening. She just adores Gabe. Here they are playing before dinner.




Jada & Katelynn spent some time together playing this weekend. Jada carefully watched everything Katelynn was showing her. Here's Katelynn showing Jada all of the toys that they could play with.

My mom & I went shopping and brought home a couple cute little things for our baby girls. Katelynn is wearing her new pink dress in this picture & Jada's modeling her new baby jeans. I LOVE baby jeans; they're definitely the best baby clothing item ever. These are size 12 months - they're quite large on her, so I had to roll them up. The 6-9 month size would have been a little snug, though. This way they'll last longer. :-)




"Peek-A-Boo!" Katelynn loved playing peek-a-boo with Jada.



Posted by Picasa

1 comments:

Rebecca said... @ July 13, 2009 at 4:39 PM

Ooo! I love the little baby jeans, so cute!

Post a Comment

 

Followers