The Carter Family

As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord

Our Bathroom Makeover

Published by Gabe, Amber, Jada and Micah Carter under on 1:07 PM
I am excited to introduce you to our new and improved downstairs bathroom. Thanks to a fresh coat of paint and my awesome friend, Brianne, who inspired and supplied me with absolutely beautiful vinyl expressions, our bathroom is a bit more modern, and, if I may say, quite cute.

Here are some BEFORE pictures. Notice the lavendar paint on the walls; yes, the ceiling was also lavendar...






Now I'm pleased to show you (drumroll, please) the AFTER pictures-






If you'd like to check out Brianne's entire Uppercase Living catalogue (which I would highly recommend), check out her site at http://bhappe.uppercaseliving.net .

2 comments:

Unknown said... @ April 1, 2010 at 1:49 PM

can't wait to see it in person! Looks fabulous :) Thanks for the plug, by the way :)

The Boggs Family said... @ April 1, 2010 at 2:54 PM

Wow! What a difference paint and some beautiful vinyl expression makes!!! ; ) VERY nice!!!

Post a Comment

 

Followers