The Carter Family

As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord

My 27th Birthday!

Published by Gabe, Amber, Jada and Micah Carter under on 9:43 PM
What an awesome day! Not only did Jada & I have a fun morning playing together, but she napped for 3 whole hours in the afternoon, which gave me extra time to catch up with my sister over the phone AND get some work done! How perfect.

I am so thankful for my family & friends who wished me a Happy Birthday today; I feel so loved. To top off this perfect day, Gabe & I had a wonderful (& incredibly delicious) dinner at Benihana tonight. Our amazing friend, Jessie, babysat little Jada Bear for us. What a fun treat to go out to dinner with Gabe. I absolutely loved it.

1 comments:

The Boggs Family said... @ April 17, 2010 at 11:54 AM

What an adorable picture!!! I'm so glad that you had the perfect day!!! ; )

Post a Comment

 

Followers