The Carter Family

As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord

She's 10 Months Old!

Published by Gabe, Amber, Jada and Micah Carter under on 9:45 PM
Jada is 10 months old now. Wow. She's as busy as ever and VERY mobile. She's getting so close to walking. As long as she's holding on to our hands, she can run down the hallway. After we work on her balance a bit more, she'll be walking on her own. Here's a video of her standing without holding on to anything with her hands; she's leaning back on the couch for support instead.



This morning, Jada started waving "hi". I was able to capture this on video while she was eating breakfast in her highchair. You can actually see her concentrating on opening and closing her hands. I am so blessed to be able to see her learn new skills everyday. What an amazing girl.

3 comments:

Matt and Brianne said... @ October 23, 2009 at 2:36 PM

I love how she watches her hands like "okay, I think they're working..."

Rebecca said... @ October 23, 2009 at 6:59 PM

Wow! She looks so grown up standing by the couch with her little shoes on and everything!
...I love how you feed her with no clothes on...hehe...she's going to love you showing off these videos when she's grown up :)

R Carter said... @ October 24, 2009 at 8:12 PM

Jada is just growing up so fast....and so adorable...love you kids!!!

Post a Comment

 

Followers