The Carter Family

As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord

Playtime!

Published by Gabe, Amber, Jada and Micah Carter under on 12:32 PM
Every day I think to myself, "This is my favorite age" (in regards to Jada). Then the next day I think the same thing. Every day is truly amazing. Jada is learning new concepts constantly. What an honor it is to see her little brain developing as she tries climbing, high-fiveing, pulling, talking (kind of), walking (almost), crawling (extremely fast), and many other various activities.

Right now, looking at pictures is one of her favorite activities. When we're close to the refridgerator, she points to the pictures (she started pointing with her index finger!) and says "Day-day". I'm not sure if that's "Daddy", "Jada", or "David" because they all sound similar and she says it when she points to any of them. Becky brought up a good point re: this... Jada has a limited vocabulary so it's only logical that one word could have multiple meanings. Very good point. :-)

Our little monkey is very into climbing. She started climbing onto her walker yesterday. Instead of pulling her off, I decided to just watch her to see what she would do. Well, take a look for yourself...









Becky & I met up at Cedar Hills mall yesterday so that the kiddos could play together on the little play structure. Here are some cute pictures taken there.







Here's a video of Jada playing in her room before naptime this morning.


1 comments:

Jamie said... @ October 16, 2009 at 2:58 PM

Oh Amber! You have the cheeriest blog posts! I'm glad you are enjoying being a mom so much.

Post a Comment

 

Followers