The Carter Family

As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord

Nana's Birthday in Eugene

Published by Gabe, Amber, Jada and Micah Carter under on 9:57 AM
We recently visited Nana & Papa for a weekend; it was Nana's birthday. Jada loved spending time with her Nana & Papa. I loved not cooking or cleaning for 2 days. :-) In fact, we even slept in! When Jada woke up on Saturday morning, I went into her room to get her up for the day, but Papa was already there. He told me that I could go back to bed while he fed her breakfast and played. No complaints here! How fabulous it was to just lay in bed on a Saturday morning. Ahhh. So relaxing.

Lately, when Jada's particularly excited about something, she'll make this happy squealing noise; it's like she can hardly contain herself. She's adorable. Here's a video of her pushing a ginormous ball around Nana & Papa's living room as she's squealing away...



Ron asked me, sometime in the late afternoon, if I wanted some coffee. It was a bit late for a large cup of coffee (it may have kept me up at night!), but it sounded rather tasty, so I told him that I'd like just a little cup of coffee. This is what he brought me... a little cup of coffee. Ha ha. :-)



Jada loves playing dress up with Nana. Here she is modeling some fun butterfly wings.



We also spent some time at a nearby park. Here are some cute pictures of us all playing together at the park.







1 comments:

The Boggs Family said... @ March 18, 2010 at 12:26 PM

I can't believe you got to sleep in!! What a totally weird feeling! Ha ha! I love the cup of coffee... ; )

Post a Comment

 

Followers