The Carter Family

As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord

"W" says "Wuh"

Published by Gabe under on 9:13 AM
One gift that Nana & Papa gave Jada this Christmas was an magnetic alphabet toy. All 26 letters of the alphabet are magnetically stuck to the fridge. She can select one letter at a time to insert into the reader device after which is says the letter name and the sound that it makes.



Well, this morning, she stuck the "W" into the reader then pushed it. We then heard, "W. W. W says "Wuh". She then looked up at me and said, "Wuh". Wow. I'm impressed. Thanks, Nana & Papa!!!

*** Side note *** Yes, the "Q" is missing. I will try to rescue it from under the oven during nap time. :-)



I thought it would be fun to post a few videos of our Jada Bear.

Before I started recording this first video, Jada was bringing me one toy at a time from her toy box. She would walk to her toy box, choose a toy, then walk it over to me. She did this a couple of times, then just decided to bring me the whole box. :-)


In this next video, Jada shows us how to eat turkey & mashed potatoes. After I stopped filming, she started flinging the potatoes in every direction. Oh my. We had mashed potatoes on the blinds and all over the bookcase.


Lastly, here's a short video of Jada's adorable laughs. I just love her huge, belly laughs. This is a new little game that we came up with a couple days ago. ha ha.


3 comments:

meataballmama said... @ January 7, 2010 at 6:22 PM

we love you guys. Thanks for the Videos of Jada.

cambridgeclan said... @ January 13, 2010 at 10:09 AM

Amber, I just saw your blog address for the first time on Aunt Trisha's family list. Congratulations on your sweet little girl. It is so much fun to watch these little ones explore and grow. Naomi

The Boggs Family said... @ January 14, 2010 at 12:10 PM

So how are you only missing 1 letter from that?!! He he!! Logan LOVES to throw all of his letter off of the fridge. I'm sure we have a bunch under the fridge and oven. He he!! ; ) Maybe it's the difference between girls and boys...

Post a Comment

 

Followers