The Carter Family

As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord

Who's my pretty girl? "Day-duh!"

Published by Gabe, Amber, Jada and Micah Carter under on 12:47 PM
Jada usually calls me "Mama", but this morning she pointed at me and said, "HOT!". Why, thank you, Jada. That comment really made my day. :-)

Just to keep everyone up-to-date, these are the words that Jada can say now in the approximate order that she said them for the first time:

Daddy
Mama
Wow (my absolute favorite word of hers)
Amen (pronounced "MEN!" after we pray)
Jada (pronounced either "Day-Duh" or "Duh-duh")
Hot
Baby (she's only pronounced this correctly a couple of times. Usually it's "Dee Dee")

Yesterday I asked her, "Who's my pretty girl?". She smiled, then loudly answered, "Day-duh!". She knows she's my pretty girl. I love it.

Here's a video of her running down the hallway with her little lawnmower toy. Usually she places her little "Dee Dee" (her doll) in the front of the lawnmower and pushes her around throughout the day. Hopefully she'll get a little stroller for Christmas so that Dee Dee can ride in something a bit more suitable for a baby. :-)



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Followers