The Carter Family

As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord

"Wow"

Published by Gabe, Amber, Jada and Micah Carter under on 10:25 PM
Jada's third word is "Wow"! Considering it was preceded with "Daddy" then "Mama", I'm going to consider the progression to be a compliment to us... "Daddy...Mama...WOW!". Ha ha ha. She said "Mama" for the first time last night then "Wow" this morning. Last night, Jada was feeling tired and was ready to go to bed. She deliberately looked at me and said, "Mama"; it made me melt. My baby calls me "Mama". :-)

This morning as she was climbing on her walker (one of her favorite activities, might I add), I was talking to her and commented on something that she did. I said, "Jada, wow!". She looked back at me and repeated, "wow". We then went back and forth with our "wow"s.

Here's a little clip of Jada practicing her new word. I love her enthusiasm; that's my girl!!!

1 comments:

meataballmama said... @ November 23, 2009 at 7:55 PM

WOWEE SWEET JADA....WOW!

Post a Comment

 

Followers