The Carter Family

As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord

Jada's FIRST TOOTH!!!

Published by Gabe, Amber, Jada and Micah Carter under on 5:38 PM

Jada's bottom, left, front tooth arrived on Sunday, August 30th! We didn't have any idea it was coming because she was such a sweet girl all weekend. I thought that I saw a little tooth while we were playing Sunday evening then Gabe stuck his finger in her mouth to check - yep, there's a tooth in there alright! She loves chewing on sliced apples and cucumbers in her little mesh feeder. I'm sure it feels fabulous on her sore little gums...

Here's a sweet picture of me & my no-longer-toothless baby taken today.

A couple weeks ago, we headed out to Bend to visit the Carter family. We spent some fun, quality time with Nana, Papa, Great Grandma Louise & Aunt Mariah. We fished off of the dock, made dinner together & just relaxed. Here's my new favorite family picture that was taken that weekend.


Posted by Picasa

1 comments:

Rebecca said... @ September 3, 2009 at 10:00 AM

I love the family picture, so cute!!
Miss you Miss Jada Bear and can't wait to see your new tooth!

Post a Comment

 

Followers