The Carter Family

As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord

Cuddling with Daddy

Published by Gabe, Amber, Jada and Micah Carter under on 11:38 AM
Jada enjoys winding down with Daddy before bedtime. I think we were all watching "The Office" here as a family. For the past 6 nights in a row, Jada has gone to sleep at night without crying, even though she's fully awake when we put her to bed. This makes bedtime much less traumatic for all parties involved. We love it. :-)














This morning, I decided to dress Jada in a cute little outfit I picked out for her a week after I found out we were having a little girl. She looked so pretty; I guess I felt like playing dress-up with my baby girl. :-) She isn't too interested in staying still (a characteristic of both Mommy & Daddy), so the pictures are kind of blurry; you get the idea, though. Now that she's starting to fit into 0-3 month outfits, I'll probably be playing dress-up with her more often, as she has more clothing options now in her closet.













2 comments:

Anonymous said... @ February 28, 2009 at 2:11 PM

Even though they're blurry, she's still adorable. It's a cute outfit.

- Karena

R Carter said... @ March 2, 2009 at 4:57 PM

that's my grandbaby...love her!!!

Post a Comment

 

Followers